QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Hanymany is a subcontractor that provides highly talented workforce for its partners in the USA. We are currently looking to expand our team with sales driven, smart, dynamic and energetic individuals who are confident, communicative, enthusiast and a real hustler that are extremely productive.
About our company:
Hanymany is a fairly new company that is growing exponentially and offering Turkish people generously paid jobs to work. Hanymany's partners in USA that are mostly focusing on customer service, sales, and logistic brokerage. As agents, on auto transportation services, we work with retail clients who are moving to a new state, buying a new car out of state, as well as auto dealerships that need shipping services.
Salary and benefits (what we offer):
· Professional training provided (14 days probationary period)
· Young dynamic and positive environment
· Working from home, flexible working hours, payment every 2 weeks. Once you are established in the company: equipment provided along with other benefits
· Paid Vacation, Health Insurance benefits, flexible work schedule, bonusing
· Opportunity to move up in the company: Sales Manager, Senior Dispatcher, Team Lead, Large Volume Account Manager, Supervisor
· Junior level broker agents earn $1000/month. Mid-level broker agents earn $1500-$2000/month. Top broker agents earn $3000-$4000/month. (On top of this we have daily, weekly, monthly bonuses up to $1000)
· Working hours: early shift, mid shift, late shift. Business hours 07:00am - 09:00pm CST USA. Full time 40 working hours minimum. Flexible schedule Monday - Sunday
· Contact new prospects to present and promote the company's services and benefits
· Build relationships with new customers, coordinate car shipment schedule, price
· Use company tools to follow our specific sales process and close deal one way or another.
Required skills and experience:
-Advanced computer skills, multitasking between different online systems
-Fluency in English is a must. E-mail and phone communication with clients from the USA
-High Motivation, energy and positive attitude towards achieving sales goals
-Experience with customer interaction/sales processes in English Is a plus
-Price negotiation, following up with prospects, close deals
If you believe you are the best candidate for the position – send us a CV in English, together with a cover letter stating why we should choose you. Feel free to send electronically a recording explaining why you are best fit for the position. Successful candidates will be further contacted for a phone interview to prove their usage of English. Due to the amount of applications that we receive, we might not be able to send feedback to all applicants. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.