QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks
• Manages existing chemical business for a specified geographic area/customers
• Develops and controls individual customers business plans in coordination with Regional Management
• Provide comprehensive mechanical, diagnostic, and analytical service to provide excellent customer service
• Directly addresses customer’s requests, investigates, and resolves customer issues
• Ensure mutually agreed promises are delivered during transition period of new business in District or Area
• Support development of new customer contact plans in coordination with Account Management team
• Builds and ensures frequent personal contact/relationship with specific customers
• Forecast based on customer insights, market insights, and opportunity progression to provide monthly volume guidance
• Propose regular sales itinerary to meet existing customers and explore new prospects.
• Report immediately and accurately to management specific customer requests or problems that occur before, during, or after the sale (e.g. credit, supply issues, claims, technical needs….) and implement agreed upon solutions
• 5+ years of proven experience with Account Management in a chemical related industry.
• Citizen of TURKMENISTAN / TAJIKISTAN is must
• BS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related technical background.
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Company and Customer Perspective
• Skilled Negotiation
• Value-based Selling
• Comfortable with 40% travel internally