QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value.
- Organise and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Responsibility for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation
- Advocate on behalf of the business partnering team and represent their needs as appropriate to senior management. Work cross-functionally to solve problems.
- Follows a defined, agreed upon project management process
- Works in collaboration with the PM community
- Ensure communication on the project status to market and regional people
- Follows the standards adopted by the programme
- Solid understanding of Organisational design transformation programs of work, including target
operating models and business process standardisation.
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams
- Sufficient level of background to provide highly-credible leadership and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Fluent in English and local market language