QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Roles & Responsibilities
· - Overall responsibility for requirements gathering exercises in programme markets.
- - Overall responsibility for testing in programme markets.
- - Able to define test requirements.
- Highlights reports and risks and is able to analyse results based on tests and activities.
· - Accountable for integrity of testing and acceptance activities, and coordinates the execution of these activities.
· - Facilitate workshops in market with SMEs and key stakeholders to derive market requirements, MVP and roadmap.
· - Oversee the local business analysis work to drive requirements standardisation, simplification and improvement initiatives across the media E2E process.
· - Escalation point for the local business analysts.
· - Ensure all market requirements are gathered, prioritised, sized and approved in project markets
· - Ensure that variation from standard solutions is only due to a required conscious variation for legal- or contractual reasons
· - Ensure that vendor delivery of MVP, roadmap and change request items are to scope.
· - Ensure adherence to regional process policies/controls and perform quality reviews to monitor risks
- Utilise financial measures and analysis of operational impacts to evaluate the cost and benefits of current processes and identification of potential areas for improvement
· - Assist with the analysis and preparation of recommendations that will drive greater productivity, reduce waste, or eliminate duplication.
· - Identify business opportunities to allow agencies to perform more effectively.
- Work with operational team members to understand processes, root causes and outcomes.
· - Create metrics and audit processes to ensure established goals are met and process improvements are sustained.
· - Organise and facilitate meetings with Stakeholders and Champions teams in order to share ideas, discuss opportunities and provide support.
· - Partner with business leaders and regional team to maintain ongoing communication regarding improvement opportunities.
· - Gather benchmarking data. Coordinates responses to benchmarking survey.
· - Plan, manage, and execute small to medium size process improvement initiatives.
- 8+ years of business analysis experience, with a track record of continuous improvement.
· - Identifies, defines and manages the objectives of a business.
· - Must be able to specify requirements from both a business and user perspective to enable agreed changes to be implemented effectively.
· - Exposure in media & advertising industry is a must
- Solid understanding of E2E media process operations including IT environment
- Workshop facilitation skills
· - Strong stakeholder management skills with demonstrated ability to deal with different nationalities, cultural background and conventions in EMEA
· - Ability to manage business analysis resource in the design and implementation of media systems
· - Customer and Quality orientation
· - Ability to work independently and systematically
· - Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
· - Organises and communicate data in a manner that conveys a succinct and compelling concept
· - Data gathering –financial and non-financial, qualitative and quantitative; interviewing skills, good observation skills
- Fluent in English