QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As Griffin Consultancy, we are currently searching for a "Global Business Development Manager" for one of our business partners who is a pioneer in healthy food market. Current market scope is EU & GCC regions and investments are allocated for market expansions such as USA and further European countries.
The Global Business Development Manager will be responsible for;
· Developing and implementing strategic business development plans and sales forecasts to achieve corporate objectives,
· Managing business development activities and coordinating sales distribution by establishing sales territories and measure related goals in KPIs,
· Achieving P&L and cash flow targets of the designated region in line with business plans & forecasts.
· Co-Leading country brand launches & commercial B2B launches, in line with marketing plans and coordinating with the business partners.
· Strategic Account Management, preferably in retail industry & B2B channel, Top retail accounts + Corporate B2B customers
· Strategic Stakeholder Management: Region/Country business partners.
The Global Business Development Manager should have/be;
· Minimum 6-8 years of progressive experience in sales leadership roles, preferably in FMCG industry,
· At least 3 years of experience in a regional role, preferably in EU & GCC countries.
· Market development and/or market entry experience, as a process leader of a multi-branded portfolio.
· Excellent command of English; a second language is a strong asset,
· A strong analytical profile with problem solving attitude in order to create strategic influence as well as help drive change management,
· Financial literacy to manage P&L & cash flow,
· Proficient in MS Office programs,
· Open & willing to travel in the assigned region for 15-20% of total working time,
· Previous experiences as International Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Export Manager are a plus.