QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
An exciting opportunity waits for a Project Coordinator who is ready for his/her next adventure!
Global Wind Service is a leading supplier of manpower for wind turbine installation and servicing, with offices located in 10 countries and almost 1.000 technicians working across the globe.
Our business is dynamic, fast-paced, flexible and adaptable to our clients’ needs in order to deliver excellent service and results.
FOCUS ON PEOPLE
At GWS our employees play an integral role in our vision for the future and in achieving our goal to be the preferred partner for complete wind turbine services.
GWS has a strong team culture and we are always looking for smart, hard-working people who strive for excellence in their work and appreciate collaboration.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are expanding our team with a Project Coordinator (PC) to be based in Istanbul, Turkey.
The Project Coordinator works as a support function ensure the overview of project logistics by handling a portfolio of administrative tasks. The Project Coordinator works with the Project Manager, following directives in a support role.
Depending on the nature of the project, tasks vary from project logistics but can include handling details related to conducting research, drafting reports, keeping project management tracking systems updated and fielding calls and managing correspondence from project team members.
The Project Coordinator is the first point of contact for many project participants and, in this respect, also performs a management function to a limited extend.
· Create and maintain project folders, invoice templates and documentation for clients.
· Submit CV’s and certificates for the client.
· Maintain and update the HRM systems related to the project.
· Maintain overview of logistic costs for the project e.g. for travel & accommodation.
· Submit data to the project financial reporting tool.
· Process invoices related to travel and accommodation.
· Process technician timesheets.
· Control of supplier invoices and technician service reports
· Participate in project hand-over from Sales.
· Provide input for manning plan and coordinate with technicians.
· Responsible for being the primary internal contact hub for the project.
· Distribute project information to project team.
· Distribute project presentation for technicians.
· Identify non-standards in client manuals and align these with the client.
· Research best means of travel, transportation and accommodation for the project team and inform the project team with results.
· Arrange rental of equipment as well as travel & transportation according to rotations.
· Support technicians for travel related issues.
· Provide lessons learned.
· Responsible for briefing site personnel on logistics and every-day administration
· Responsible for sharing information to the project team.
Sound like you? The following skills and experience will be the essentials for this position. We do not expect you to master everything from the beginning, but we expect you to be eager to learn in order to get there:
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS IN THE ROLE
§ You ideally have previous project administration experience
§ You are cooperative, communicative, open-minded and flexible – with respect for others and other cultures
§ Logistical background including experience of coordinating travel
§ Good understanding of IT systems, including Excel
§ Experience and knowledge about VISA procedures with Europe/USA
§ Adaptable and confident working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
§ You are a Team player
§ Excellent organisational skills
§ Highly motivated, driven to deliver highest standard of service
§ Experience and knowledge of the wind industry desirable
§ Drivers licence
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, dynamic, high performing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector.
We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
- An opportunity to work with a leading supplier of manpower in wind industry.
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Global career progression prospects.
- Your happiness and your well-being are a priority.
Joining GWS will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation.
SAME CHANCE FOR EVERYONE:
GWS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
If you believe you are the perfect fit for our team, then we would love to hear from you!
We invite you to apply now by clicking the “Apply for this job” tab to submit your application!
Please include your resume outlining your relevant and previous work history, along with any licences and qualifications applicable to the role.
We are looking forward to your application and wish you lots of success!