QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
In e-commerce department of our company have the following the features , we are looking for "Associate Vice President, Customer Services".
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable universities (engineering, business administration, economy etc.).
- Good English language knowledge is required, both verbal and in writing,
- Minimum 7 years of experience in service sectors e.g. e-commerce,
- General computer skills, ability to learn and or work in internal business systems,
- Ability to manage a team and department,
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment, to maintain productivity in a rapidly changing demanding environment,
- Able to be detailed oriented with an analytical approach to problem solving,
- Able to properly and positively engage and interact with peers,
- Positive attitude and highly motivated individual,
- Able to work cross functionally with teams from support departments.
Associate Vice President, Customer Services; will be responsible for management to departments such as Return & Logistik and Customer Support.
- To provide management of all domestic and international customer services,
- To ensure that customer service is managed with quality service,
- Resolving customer complaints and ensuring customer satisfaction,
- To ensure the proper execution of customer service processes,
- To coordinate the full process of returns and refunds,
- To manage inquiries regarding repair process,
- Preparing and deliver reports to management periodically,
- To work directly with international offices to coordinate timely processing of returns,
- To monitor and coordinating logistics operations processes.