QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure for our clients that serve in various sector.
· Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
· Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
· Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
· Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with rest of the team
· Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure
· Basic knowledge of firewalls routers and switches; network/storage connectivity configuration and troubleshooting.
· BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field,
· 1-6 years of experience as a Linux Administrator.
· In depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian and familiarity with VMWare and SAN management and concepts
· Hands on experience with MYSQL and ITIL Technologies
· Expert in Shell and Perl, scripting and Solid and knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP and SNMP
· Good command of English is required.