QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Georg Fischer Hakan Plastik is one of the world's leading manufacturers of plastic piping systems and preferred worldwide with its innovative products by producing in three main business areas: superstructure, infrastructure and agricultural irrigation.
Georg Fischer has three main activities: GF Piping Systems, GF Casting Solutions and GF Machining Solutions.
GF; is a well-established company with 125 companies in 32 countries, including 14000 employees and 50 production facilities.
GF Piping Systems; is the world's leading supplier of plastic piping systems for the transport of liquids and gases in industry, construction technology and auxiliary applications.
As the Georg Fischer Hakan Plastik family, we are looking for team mates who can contribute to our personal development and our understanding of quality service and always take us onestep further.
• Graduated from relevant departments of universities,
• At least 5 years of purchasing experience with preferably technical background,
• Proficiency in written and spoken English,
• ERP knowledge on IFS, SAP is preffered,
• Strong persuasion ability, result and solution oriented,
• Experienced in supplier management (selection, relationship management and evaluation),
• Excellent communication and coordination skills, problem-solving abilities, strong negotiation skills and extensive research skills,
• No military obligation for male candidates,
• Resides or willing to reside in Çerkezköy, Kapaklı, Saray or Çorlu.
• Evaluation of purchasing demands for production needs from related units and supply from approved supplier list,
• Execution of processes for technical material orders,
• Provision of urgent orders for production from the most proper supplier,
• Execution of existing supplier relationships and searching for alternatives and keeping the approved supplier list up to date,
• Research and implementation of purchasing cost-reducing processes in line with company interests.
• Determining the quantity and timing of deliveries, monitoring the upcoming demand levels,
• Analyze market and delivery systems to assess current and future material availability,
• To carry out cost analysis and cost improvement studies,
• Negotiate and execute purchase orders or supplier contracts as needed to support critical business needs,
• Receiving and evaluating purchase offers and submitting them to the department manager for approval,
• Preparing all periodic reports covering purchasing and submitting them to the approval of the Purchasing Manager,
• Subjecting the suppliers to the periods they are defined in the management system and reporting the evaluation results to the Purchasing Manager.