QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Georg Fischer Hakan Plastik is one of the world's leading manufacturers of plastic piping systems and preferred worldwide with its innovative products by producing in three main business areas: superstructure, infrastructure and agricultural irrigation.
Georg Fischer has three main activities: GF Piping Systems, GF Casting Solutions and GF Machining Solutions.
GF; is a well-established company with 125 companies in 32 countries, including 14000 employees and 50 production facilities.
GF Piping Systems; is the world's leading supplier of plastic piping systems for the transport of liquids and gases in industry, construction technology and auxiliary applications.
As the Georg Fischer Hakan Plastik family, we are looking for team mates who can contribute to our personal development and our understanding of quality service and always take us onestep further.
• Graduated from relevant departments of universities,
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the field
• Knowledgeable about ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, Occupational Health and Safety related legislation,
• Completed military service in male candidates,
• Good command of English,
• Having knowledge of MS Office applications, able to use ERP systems, preferably SAP and SAP WM, or Warehouse Management Systems experience
• Able to adapt to intense work pace, prone to teamwork, good communication,
• Strong coordination direction, goal oriented,
• Advanced analytical thinking skills, problem solving skills,
• Good diction, strong representation ability,
• Residing or able to reside inŞanlıurfa.
• GF Supply Chain Turkey serves as a part of the organization
• Leading kaizen and continuous improvement projects
• To be indirectly responsible for factory stock accuracy and material movements by making delivery and receiving and regularly checking stocks.
• Realization of stock transfers to or from our warehouses in line with planning and shipment demands.
• To carry out the necessary studies for optimum use of the storage areas in the warehouses, to develop new projects and ideas about logistics,
• Analyzing the entrance and exit activities of the warehouses,
• Visiting warehouses and supporting their work in accordance with the procedures,
• Conducting routine analyzes aimed at reducing logistics costs, producing new projects and taking active part in existing projects.
• To prepare daily, weekly and monthly logistics activity reports by regularly analyzing warehouse and shipment data,
• To monitor and report the performance indicators of logistics processes and to take necessary actions,
• Examining customer complaints arising from warehouse and shipment and ensuring that corrective and preventive actions are taken
• To plan, implement and monitor efficiency and improvement activities in warehouse-shipment operational processes, to identify areas of improvement, to present them to the management and to carry out related studies.
• To make projects for the continuous improvement of the service provided to internal customers by contacting other departments,
• Improving Transport Management and performance
• Keeping, tracking and presenting department KPIs
• Preparation of daily shipment reports, situation analysis and interpretation
• Ensuring that operations in the ERP program are carried out at the Key-User level,
• Keeping DAF and CAPA forms and reporting them.
• To fully implement and implement all documentation and activities within the scope of ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, Occupational Health and Safety,