GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Responsible for driving technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis. Entry level professional positions; includes some team leader positions. Requires good understanding of work routines and procedures. Limited independence in problem solving and decision making.
• Preparing monthly and quarterly account analyses and reconciliation of interfaces from source systems to general ledger for assigned accounts in statutory ledger and USGAAP ledger and coordinate monthly closing activities impacting the statutory general ledger process.
• Perform reconciliation between GAAP to Stat books on monthly basis, able to assess differences within the framework of accounting policy used.
• Liaising with tax certification team to ensure the information used for calculating corporate tax is accurate and to prepare proper tax calculations.
• Coordinate the annual year-end audit process with external auditors, including the development of the audited financial statements and to prepare financial disclosures in an accurate, timely and efficient manner.
• Manage transactional tax processes (VAT and WHT) for Gas Power business and own tax account reconciliation process, direct and indirect tax administration and filings.
• Manage the general ledger account process; which encompasses the creation of new accounts and in defining alternative accounts.
• Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recordation of fixed assets and Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the summary-level account in the general ledger.
• Perform ad hoc and special projects assignments, as required
• Participating in migration projects, ERP deployment projects
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in one of Big-4 Audit Companies and/or financial and accounting services.
• Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree in accounting, finance, or other relevant field.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Knowledge of Turkish Tax Law, International Financial reporting Standards (IFRS) and USGAAP
• Proven analytical skills, numeracy and financial awareness.
• Highly organized with demonstrated ability to meet commitments within strict deadlines.
• Computer Literacy: SAP, MS Office, particularly Excel
• Able to multitask, independent, proactive and willingness to learn.
• Demonstrated analytical abilities, problem solving & negotiation skills
• Strong communication and cooperation skills
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.