QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Purpose of the Job
You might be thinking, "What opportunities does GE has for students with my degree and credentials?"
You may be surprised to learn that we hire interns with a diverse skill set and a multitude of majors. In fact, we hire students in good academic standing with a variety of degrees that you may not have expected and want to consider you for available opportunities!
The GEnius; Early Identification Development Program is 6 months’ internship program to start at the earliest. During this period, you are expected to work for five (5) days a week in summer and part time based on your academic schedule (at least 20 hours).
We offer real world challenges/ learn by doing, mentorship from/work with leaders in your field and opportunity to see where you fit.
- Undergraduate students in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering at 3rd or 04th degree in the following academic year (2020-2021) and maintaining student status throughout the internship
- Have a high standard of written and spoken English
- Good command of MS Office Skills (MS Word, Excel, Power point)
- Committed to 6 months’ internship
- Hardworking and analytical thinking
- Comfortable with large amounts of data and reconciliation
- Strong skills in Excel and SFDC/CRM tools
- Preferred qualifications:
- Strong knowledge in Power Point is a plus
- Strong academic performance
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Team Players Strong communications skills
- Unyielding Integrity
- Passion for excellence
- Problem solver
· Support preparation of the yearly Market Assessment Process. – market size, share, key projects, product and market entitlement · Collect Market data (internal information): project lists, figures consolidation. · Support the RMM in data collection and Market assessment tool update. · Support analysis and synthesis of market drivers, trends, forecasts.
CRM TOOL UPDATE ON PROJECTS
· Based on project identification through various sources (internet, magazines, events, internal), update regularly the project databases. · Clean projects data basis: key information update, duplicates identification.
COMPETITOR & COUNTRY PROFILES
· Define & update competitor’s landscape: profile, market shares, key project awards, strategic moves. · Define & update a country profile data basis: key data on electricity market, economic indicators, energy market organization, industries.