QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Cross functional and cross regional management for respective projects or programs
· Responsibility for managing and coordinating projects and functional project managers within a project (schedule and lead regular project review meetings)
· Achieving project KPIs for financial, product, process & quality performance
· Timely and accurate communication of project data and project status (ensure on time PEG [Phase Exit Gate] reviews and sign offs)
· Driving risk analysis followed by prioritization and escalation of activities within a project to ensure successful delivery to the project goals
· Project data and documentation management
· Contribution to continuous improvement of the GPMS and PM tools
· Minimum 5 years of experience in industry.
· Industrial or Mechanical Engineering Bachelor’s Degree is must
· Master’s Degree desirable, MSc on Engineering Management is a plus
· Proficiency in project management is must, demonstrated ability to execute projects.
· Knowledge of product introduction & enhancement & process improvement required
· Automotive OE / Supplier Industry / engineering consultant experience desirable
· English knowledge (spoken and written) must be fluent.
· Ability to research, analysis, evaluate and communicate data/information & solve problems
· Must be able to drive teams to consensus – make decisions and resolve conflicts
· Demonstrated business acumen, partner with business managers to execute project initiatives
· Strong proficiency in project management, including the use of standard project management tools and techniques.
· Accomplishment of military mission.