QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Overall Purpose of the Role:
Areas of Responsibility:
Areas of Accountability:
- Prepare and provide a weekly security operations report to Regional Security Manager.
- Prepare and submit incident reports through the Company Incident Reporting Tool.
- Support the Regional Security Manager with local knowledge and expertise on vendor costs.
- Recommend any capital investment to site security technical systems where identified.
- Collaborate with site stakeholders including security officers, FM and office managers to manage and maintain security provision to company standards.
- Develop strong relationships with Facility heads and their management teams.
- Liaise with approved vendors and ensure that specified duties are carried out, that contractual obligations are met and corporate standards are maintained. Recommend improvements and introduce new procedures as necessary.
- Develop relationships with site landlords and local police.
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required:
- A proven background working in physical security, and operational security risk management.
- Strong operational approach conducting Dynamic Risk Assessments as well as implementing appropriate security plans and control measures.
- Experience of Country Travel Risk and Country Threat & Risk Assessments.
- Ability to engage, collaborate with and support Facility staff whilst delivering effective training programmes (induction, SOPs, emergency and incident management etc).
- Experience of managing and monitoring security vendors.
- Strong project management skills.
- Vendor management experience including performance management of SLA/KPIs.
- Experience of conducting investigations.
- A strong service focus with the need to listen and understand the essential requirements of different client groups.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- A flexible approach to variable working hours/travel requirements.
- Experience of working in large matrix organisations where persuading and influencing decisions across multiple stakeholders is key to success.
- Develops clear and consistent plans to achieve the vision aligned with Regional Security Managers objectives.
- Provides operational plans from a broad perspective that have impact beyond immediate scope.
- Examines issues from a broad perspective, considering impact beyond immediate scope.
- Leverages synergy opportunities across functions and businesses.
- Establishes critical internal & external alliances.
- Engages consistently and frequently through the Regional Security Manager to optimize performance.
- Manages the needs of diverse stakeholders in collaboration with the Regional Security Manager.
- Communicates effectively to broad audiences, ensuring consistency across Turkey aligned to Regional Security manager’s objectives.
- Obtains full engagement through inspiring communications
- Provides appropriate rationale and context to drive commitment.
- Effectively persuades others to support ideas and plans.
- Listens and asks questions to ensure understanding in meeting stakeholder needs
- Develops, recommends & supports long term plans.
- Translates objectives into specific priorities and action plans.
- Manages projects, processes and resources to produce desired outcomes.