QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Project Manager / Welding Engineer, having the following qualifications to be employed in our company.
- Preparation of material requisition, mechanical datasheet and process datasheet for loose equipments (Natural Gas Filters, Separators, Drums, Heaters and others which are at company scope of supply).
- Cost Calculation Preparation for our product range as loose equipment (Natural Gas Filters, Separators, Drums, Heaters and others which are at company scope of supply).
- Preparation and Following Project Schedule
- Proceed the technical bid evaluation stage
- Prepare and submit project documentation
- Following the design approval made by third party and client.
- Following outsourced production, welding, inspection, assembly activities
- Coordination with diciplines, vendors, suppliers and customer.
- B.Sc. degree in Welding Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering or Mechanical Engineering, Oil&Gas Engineering.
- Knowledge about standars related with piping, vessels, pressure equipments
- Minimum 3 Years Experience with and knowledge of welding manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge about WPS-PQR-WELDING MAP
- Knowledge about CE, ASME, GOST, PED
- Proficient in use of Microsoft office tools .
- Knowledge about Solidworks, Autocad,
- PV Elite is reason for preference
- Excellent command of written & verbal English
- No restriction for travelling in and out of country
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- Willing to work extra hours when necessary
- Driving licence (class B)
Education Level: B/Sc. & M.Sc.