QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Our İzmir-based company, providing fashion solutions to leading global brands and having won two important awards in 2019, the "Innovation Organization and Culture 1st Prize" in Inovalig, organized by TİM (Turkish Exporters Assembly); and "The Green World Award" presented in Vietnam by "The Green Organization UK", continues revolutionizing its sector thanks to the breakthrough technologies it develops. In this context, we have recently established a new "R&D Center" at İTOB OSB, Menderes, in addition to our current group companies, where we will conduct game-changing innovation projects, serving not only the textile sector but any other sector, wherever we have a bright idea to implement.
Our successful candidate will:
· Design and improve products using CAD applications, and work with other R&D groups to ensure that designs are feasible.
· Develop and build prototypes and run tests to measure their level of function.
· Record and evaluate testing data, altering designs as necessary to bring them to safety, performance and efficiency standards.
· Consult with fabrication/supplier teams during product manufacturing, advising them on design specifications and providing physical assistance when required
· Research competitor products in periods and collaborate with product development team to generate new ideas.
· Calculate cost estimates for final product designs, and release reports to managers, incorporating costs of labor, material, delivery and overhead.
· Layout and design as assigned as per company procedures and standards.
· Generate advanced 3D models of new concepts.
· Write equipment test procedures.
· Generate simple FEA's.
· Conduct design reviews with relevant team.
· Perform calculations required to complete work assignments regarding weight, fit, function, stress, etc.
· Verify and check drawings and parts lists for accuracy.
· Assist in systems development such as drafting standards, parts list systems, computer programming.
· Make parts lists and detail drawings when required.
· Support engineers on design projects.
· Contact vendors to gather technical data on purchased components.
Our ideal candidate is expected to have following qualifications:
· BSc in related engineering field.
· Min. 2 years of experience in a similar position.
· Can identify priorities and effectively execute tasks and projects in a timely manner.
· Excellent command over written and spoken English.
· Good knowledge on machine parts, metal processing, machining, sheet metal and profile designing.
· Knowledge of Siemens NX and expert on solid & surface modeling
· Attention to details.
· Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
· Good presentation, documentation, and reporting skills.
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.