QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Master's or PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent areas from a reputable university.
- Knowledge of base engine, after-treatment systems and hybridization.
- Great enthusiasm for working on vehicle engineering fields.
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.
- No military service obligation (completed).
- A good and motivated team player, but also well prepared to work independently, output-oriented and ready to take self-initiative with solution-oriented nature.
- Professional behavior and solution oriented character.
- Working knowledge of one of the following topics:
- Solid Mechanics
- Multi-body dynamics
- 3D Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Explicit Finite Elementt Methods
- Profficiency in at least one CAE tool:
- Pre: Hypermash, Ansa
- Solving: Abaqus, Nastran, LS-Dyna, Adams, FemFat
- Performing advanced computer aided simulations on Electric Vehicle Platform in at least one of the following fields:
- Structural mechanics (Durability Analysis)
- Crash simulation
- Multi body and NVH analysis
- Developing alternative design solutions for complex problems.
- Close cooperation with internal development departments, customers and suppliers.
- Internal and external presentation of project results.