QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent areas from a reputable university (Master's or PhD degree is a plus)
- Great enthusiasm for working on vehicle engineering fields.
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.
- No military service obligation (completed or post-poned).
- A good and motivated team player, but also well prepared to work independently.
- Professional behavior and solution-oriented character.
- Working knowledge of one of the following topics:
- Solid Mechanics
- Mesh & Modeling
- NVH & Dynamics
- Strength & Stiffness
- Crashworthiness, Passive Safety, Occupant & Pedestrian Protection
- Multi-body dynamics
- 3D Computational Fluid Dynamics, Aerodynamics and Thermal Management
- Implicit/Explicit Finite Element Methods
- Proficiency in at least one CAE tool:
- Pre-Processors: Hypermesh, Ansa, Medina
- Solvers: Abaqus, Nastran, LS-Dyna, Radioss, PAMCRASH, Adams, FemFat, Permas, ANSYS, StarCCM++, Fluent
- Post-Processors: Hyperview, Metapost, Animator
- Model creation and performing advanced computer aided (CAE) simulations for Electric Vehicles in at least one of the following fields:
- Structural analysis
- Fluid dynamics, Heat transfer and Thermodynamics
- Crash simulation
- Multi body and NVH analysis
- Strenght & Stiffness & Durability
- Developing alternative design solutions for complex problems.
- Close cooperation with internal development departments, customers and suppliers.
- Internal and external presentation of project results.