QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
FELDA IFFCO TURKEY is a joint venture of 2 worldwide recognized group of companies
It incorporates all processes from refining of various vegetable oils to processing, filling and packaging. FELDA IFFCO Turkey, having facilities with cutting edge technology on margarine and fat production, combines its state-of-the-art refinery with hydrogenation and interesterification processes along with margarine production and filling facilities.
FELDA IFFCO provides premium quality products to its customers in Turkey. In line with this, refined edible vegetable oil, fats and margarines are sold to industrial customers, out-of-home consumption and local retail sales points. FELDA IFFCO Turkey also exports to Africa, the Middle East, United States, Canada, Far East, Turkic Republics and Balkan countries under FELZA brand.
Felda Iffco is looking for an Export Manager, located in Izmir city. The brief job description is as follows:
· Bachelor's degree in related fields,
· Minimum 12-15 years experience in Export, FMCG companies,
· Strong leadership, communication and negotiation skills,
· Analytical minded, result oriented, self-drive, stress-resistant and good at teamwork,
· No obstacles for travelling and ability to organize multi trips at long distances with excellent time management and organization skills,
· Excellent command of written and spoken English,
· No military obligation for male candidates.
· Identify different sales channels and tools; internet channels, fairs, trade committees and other research channels; develop and manage business leads/ find new customers and distributors.
· Take actions in order to reach the sales target and the targeted number of customers.
· To reach targeted budget and profitability figures by finding new customers and strengthening business relations with existing customers & distributors.
· To prepare, realize and follow up the sales action plan in accordance with the agreements settled after meetings with the distributors/customers.
. Provide leadership and guidance to your customer service, planning and logistics teams to ensure that customers receive their appropriate shipments.
· Prepare export reports and customer sales performance reports.
· Take actions to grant successful entry of products into targeted markets including obtaining legal permissions, being up to date with countries legislation on food items and ensure the successful delivery of samples to customers.