QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Quality Engineer who will work in our Serbia plant.
* University degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or other related engineering departments,
* At least 1 year experience in automotive industry,
* Knowledge of quality approches (SPC, FMEA, MSA etc),
* Experience in process quality,
* Good command of both oral and written English, Serbian / Bosnian,
* Good team player & have analytical thinking,
* No military service obligation for male candidates.
Some of job describtions are;
*Carrying out production quality control activities after the product starts mass production according to determined customer and system standards.
*Following production quality and customer problems after mass production; Leading the core team, reviewing them on site and finding a common solution.
* To initiate and complete the necessary corrective and preventive actions with 8D for
customer complaints, production process errors or material problems arising from the
*To take preventive measures before errors occur in processes using quality methodologies and SPC.
* Incoming customer complaints to work on kaizen to solve the problem.
* To provide internal coordination during customer audits for parts in mass production.
* Participating in FMEA studies for changes in the mass production process.
**** Our new teammate will be trained in Bursa plant but will be working Serbia plant.