QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ETIYA is a global technology company with more than 800 employees in 3 continents, developing AI-driven digital transformation applications, based on international standards and customer experience.
ETIYA strengthens data-driven decision-making structures of organizations and helps them to take effective and agile actions by enabling all steps of the customer journey to be monitored and managed.
ETIYA, which prioritizes organizations’ transition to customer value management; utilizes its capabilities of Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Customer Management as a competition leverage and enables them to build a full-digital and sustainable business model.
Having offices in the Netherlands, Canada, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Singapore, UAE, ETIYA’s products and solutions have been awarded by independent organizations worldwide.
ETIYA, grounding on the corporate values by focusing on continuous innovation and improvement, aims its employees to exceed every day.
If you are
- an innovative
- an agile
- a bold DAYDREAMER
who is willing to contribute in a leading TECHNOLOGY company,
- passionate about INNOVATION
- oriented with AGILITY
- fed with COURAGE
we are looking forward to your application!
THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE THE FOLLOWINGS:
- BS or MS in Computer, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Mathematical Engineering or related fields
Experience / Technical Knowledge:
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
- Experience with Linux and Windows OS.
- Experience with Python, Bash Scripting.
- Knowledge of databases, preferably PostgreSQL database.
- Willingness to work in a 24x7 environment and on on-call support.
- Good command of written and spoken
- Innovative, agile and a collaborative team player.
The successful new joiner will be a member of an international team, which enables him/her to improve his/her technical and personal competencies.
He/she will be responsible for:
- Maintain and ensure availability and capacity of middleware products and services.
- Coordinate all technical details of installation and upgrade of middleware-based solutions, system software and onboard solutions to keep the middleware platforms up to date.
- Work with application developers, system administrators and database administrators to identify any performance bottlenecks/issues.
- Understand and troubleshoot networking problems, configuration and application workflow changes.
- Troubleshoot and debug all infrastructure related problems in a timely manner.
- Provide ongoing complex, high-level enterprise technical support.
- Automate middleware tasks using Shell-scripting, Python.