QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ETIYA is a global technology company with more than 1000 employees in 3 continents, developing AI-driven digital transformation applications, based on international standards and customer experience.
ETIYA strengthens data-driven decision-making structures of organizations and helps them to take effective and agile actions by enabling all steps of the customer journey to be monitored and managed.
ETIYA, which prioritizes organizations’ transition to customer value management; utilizes its capabilities of Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Customer Management as a competition leverage and enables them to build a full-digital and sustainable business model.
Having offices in the Netherlands, Canada, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Singapore, UAE, ETIYA’s products and solutions have been awarded by independent organizations worldwide.
ETIYA, grounding on the corporate values by focusing on continuous innovation and improvement, aims its employees to exceed every day.
If you are
- an innovative
- an agile
- a bold DAYDREAMER
who is willing to contribute in a leading TECHNOLOGY company,
- passionate about INNOVATION
- oriented with AGILITY
- fed with COURAGE
we are looking forward to your application!
THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE THE FOLLOWINGS;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (CS)/Computer Engineering (CENG) or in a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
Experience / Technical Knowledge:
- 7+ year experience building multi-tier application development.
- Comprehend the importance of team work
- Experience in managing young and talented team
- Has advanced communication skills, problem solving, analysis, planning and follow-up.
- Eager to work on increasing the domain and technical experience of the team
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Having the knowledge of Java 1.8 +, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Maven, PostgreSQL is must
- Having a knowledge that can lead a team through following technologies, Angular, Angular JS, React (min3 year of experience) Typescript, CSS3, HTML5, REST services
- Ability to work with deadlines in a dynamic work environment
- Having knowledge and experience of source control systems (git, svn, etc..) is plus
- Male candidates should have no military obligations
- Good command of written and spoken
- Innovative, agile and a collaborative team player.
The successful new joiner will be a member of an international team, which enables him/her to improve his/her technical and personal competencies.
He/she will be responsible for:
- Establishing software development plans, coordinating with other teams
- To be in the design, coding and testing processes of the application modules in accordance with design specifications.
- Managing integration processes within different IT systems
- Provision of a temporary / permanent solution to resolve the problems experienced in the issues that are responsible for the software.