QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ETIYA is a global technology company with more than 800 employees in 3 continents, developing AI-driven digital transformation applications, based on international standards and customer experience.
ETIYA strengthens data-driven decision-making structures of organizations and helps them to take effective and agile actions by enabling all steps of the customer journey to be monitored and managed.
ETIYA, which prioritizes organizations’ transition to customer value management; utilizes its capabilities of Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Customer Management as a competition leverage and enables them to build a full-digital and sustainable business model.
Having offices in the Netherlands, Canada, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Singapore, UAE, ETIYA’s products and solutions have been awarded by independent organizations worldwide.
ETIYA, grounding on the corporate values by focusing on continuous innovation and improvement, aims its employees to exceed every day.
If you are
- an innovative
- an agile
- a bold DAYDREAMER
who is willing to contribute in a leading TECHNOLOGY company,
- passionate about INNOVATION
- oriented with AGILITY
- fed with COURAGE
we are looking forward to your application!
THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE THE FOLLOWINGS:
•BS or MS in Computer, Software, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Mathematical Engineering or related fields
Experience / Technical Knowledge:
• Experience in web-based software development projects is preferred
• Good knowledge of Oracle SQL/ PLSQL development is preferred
• Good command of written and spoken
• Innovative, agile and a collaborative team player.
The successful new joiner will be a member of a strong team in local and international projects, which enables him/her to improve his/her technical and personal competencies.
He/she will be responsible for:
• Development and maintenance of software applications
• Managing integration processes within different IT systems
• Preparing technical documentations for projects & software applications
• Deep down investigation, identifying the root causes of problems and resolving effectively