QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ETIYA is a global technology company with more than 1000 employees in 3 continents, developing AI-driven digital transformation applications, based on international standards and customer experience.
ETIYA strengthens data-driven decision-making structures of organizations and helps them to take effective and agile actions by enabling all steps of the customer journey to be monitored and managed.
ETIYA, which prioritizes organizations’ transition to customer value management; utilizes its capabilities of Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Customer Management as a competition leverage and enables them to build a full-digital and sustainable business model.
Having offices in the Netherlands, Canada, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Singapore, UAE, ETIYA’s products and solutions have been awarded by independent organizations worldwide.
ETIYA, grounding on the corporate values by focusing on continuous innovation and improvement, aims its employees to exceed every day.
If you are
- an innovative
- an agile
- a bold DAYDREAMER
who is willing to contribute in a leading TECHNOLOGY company,
- passionate about INNOVATION
- oriented with AGILITY
- fed with COURAGE
we are looking forward to your application!
THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE THE FOLLOWINGS:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or in a related discipline
Experience / Technical Knowledge:
- Interested in Software Security and see security as a career
- Experience in SSO servers in projects (KeyCloak, Jasig, etc.)
- Good knowledge of OWASP
- Preferably worked with environments and structures with multiple SSO servers.
- Preferably developed security modules specific to projects on SSO servers
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Innovative, agile and a collaborative team player
The successful new joiner will be a member of an international team, which enables him/her to improve his/her technical and personal competencies
He/she will be responsible for:
- Analyzes the security needs of the project with the customer and documents them.
- Determines the required architecture, makes the development, determines the test scenarios.
- Works with software security, test and operations teams.