QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ETIYA is a global technology company with more than 1000 employees in 3 continents, developing AI-driven digital transformation applications, based on international standards and customer experience.
ETIYA strengthens data-driven decision-making structures of organizations and helps them to take effective and agile actions by enabling all steps of the customer journey to be monitored and managed.
ETIYA, which prioritizes organizations’ transition to customer value management; utilizes its capabilities of Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Customer Management as a competition leverage and enables them to build a full-digital and sustainable business model.
Having offices in the Netherlands, Canada, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Singapore, UAE, ETIYA’s products and solutions have been awarded by independent organizations worldwide.
ETIYA, grounding on the corporate values by focusing on continuous innovation and improvement, aims its employees to exceed every day.
If you are
- an innovative
- an agile
- a bold DAYDREAMER
who is willing to contribute in a leading TECHNOLOGY company,
- passionate about INNOVATION
- oriented with AGILITY
- fed with COURAGE
we are looking forward to your application!
THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE THE FOLLOWINGS:
• BS or MS in Computer, Management, Industrial, Mathematics Engineering or related fields
Experience / Technical Knowledge:
• Knowledge in ETL and Reporting concepts
• Good knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
• Interested in Open-Source code technologies
• Preferably knowledge in Java and/or Python
• Having experience in Data Warehouse ETL tools, preferably Informatica or ODI
• 1-7 years of experience in SQL, PL/SQL and database design & applications
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Innovative, agile and a collaborative team player
• An Ability to learn and pick up new skills quickly
• Available to work in flexible hours
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
The successful new joiner will be a member of an international team, which enables him/her to improve his/her technical and personal competencies.
He/she will be responsible for:
• The main responsibilities of this position will mainly be ETL development, maintaining out the maintenance of migration and synchronization tasks and reviewing and developing new data mart needs.