QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is a prominent metallic mining company. We are looking for a Maintenance Superintendent who will report to Maintenance Manager.
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering
· Min. 10 years of mechanical or electrical maintenance experience in mining sector
· Experience working with ERP systems,
· Verbal and written English communication skills,
· Good planning & organizational Skills,
· Strong Team Management skills,
· Ability to work well under pressure
Major Duties & Responsibilities
· Reports to Maintenance Manager, direct and supervise maintenance and electrical engineers and supervisors in section
· Ensure that all activities in section are in line with technical and safety requirements
· Leads and plans periodic preventive and predictive maintenance activities
· Plan and coordinate daily, weekly and monthly maintenance scheduling activities
· Spare parts management, determining the needs, monitoring and supplying
· Maintaining equipment in accordance with standards, manufacturer's recommendations and industry best practices
· Interview, select, hire, council, train, develop, discipline and evaluate performance of maintenance staff.
· Monitoring and Controlling the maintenance budget.
· Work with the other departments to ensure legal regulations
Please apply this position with attaching your CV.
We thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
ETHIC HR has "Private Recruitment Company" license from ISKUR. (The license number is 76, October 13, 2005)