QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Fraud & Chargeback Specialist
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong communication skills, self-motivation and results-oriented approach.
- Having problem-solving, analyze, plan and follow up skills.
- Being productive and capable of teamwork.
- Willing to learn and improve.
- Strong internet research, Microsoft Office, and overall PC skills; SQL experience is an added benefit.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Tracking fraud and internal fraud issues.
- Continue to grow in skill and understanding of current fraud trends.
- Investigating fraudulent activities that may occur via POS, Prepaid Card, e-commerce (internet) and taking necessary measures.
- Developing&designing fraud dashboards.
- Work with peers and leadership by communicating charge back anomalies, or fraud trends (based on received charge backs), and sharing ideas and information.
- You will assist the team in identifying fraud, providing a benefit to both the company and our customers.
- Determine the best way to minimize chargeback losses.