QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Unlimited energy sources such as the sun, wind and water are at the world's disposal and today, one of our most challenging responsibilities is to capture and make full use of these vast resources. ENERCON, Germany's largest wind turbine manufacturer, is ready to meet this challenge. With production plants on three continents and a market representation in 47 countries, committed employees are working towards ENERCON's success on global scale. Our wind turbines are equipped with highly sophisticated technological features.
The subsidiary of ENERCON in Turkey is expanding with success and we would like to invite applications from qualified persons prepared to take up this challenge.
To support our team in İzmir, we are looking to recruit Procurement Analytics and Performance Manager.
If you are interested in for this position with ENERCON in Turkey please apply only via this job add.
· Degree as a graduate engineer in related field
· Interface to Central Areas like Group Controlling, Production and Project Controlling
· National and international Point of Contact in regards to frequent reports as well as for ad-hoc Analysis
· Permanent development of internal processes and reporting tools to ensure efficiency
· Coordination of monthly reports, forecasts and planning, referring content and timeline
· Economic consulting for procurement members
· Good SAP and MS-Office skills
· Fluent English language skills written and spoken, German language skills is beneficial
· Willingness to travel
· In possession of driver´s license
· Military service completed for male candidates
· Able to work independently and drive topics and suppliers; team & customer orientation; hands on ability; structured way of work; Analytical and result-oriented work; proactive attitude required
· Strong communication and team skills
· Intercultural competence
· Proactive consulting activities for procurement management in regards to relevant key performance indicators, transparency and support with individual guidance
· Preparation of target costs analysis as well as actual cost analysis, timeline oriented reporting, explanation to results and deviations, and deriving of measures within interdisciplinary teams
· Cooperation with related functions from financial department as well as a close cooperation with production controlling
· Analysis of existing processes and tools and also the system based development of Procurement Analytics and Performance to the integrated Supply Chain
· Leading interdisciplinary analytical Projects with regular reports and ad-hoc reports
· Responsible for proactive co-creation of weekly based planning groups – especially in regards to defined category
· Interface to all departments with contact to the procurement process
· Creation den provision of reports (targets, plannings, actuals, forecasts) within the monthly reporting