QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Our company founded in 1990, operates in 15 countries with 7500+ employees in Turkey and abroad. Since we are growing rapidly, we are looking for a
“Talent Management & Development Specialist ” located in
İstanbul/Anatolian side accordance with the following criteria for our company:
• Bachelor’s degree (social sciences, industrial engineering related field),
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent English proficiency in terms of writing and speaking,
• Flexible in working hours,
• Curious about new learning methods & trends,
• Excellent command of MS Office applications,
• Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement,
• Min. 5 years of experience in training & development and talent management area (program design, need analysis, succession management, implementation of development programs)
• Strong skills about, planning, analytical skills, attention to details,
• Residing on Asian side of Istanbul.
Job Descriptions :
• Leading projects and designing, planning, implementing development activities and programs,
• Organising development/talent programs including content, timing, training documents, venue, participants, invitations, cost, etc,
• Analysing development needs based on strategies and performance needs
• Conducting evaluation and reporting of effectiveness of the training program and making necessary improvements,
• Leading talent management pools and processes i.e. local and international development programs, leadership programs individual development plans etc • Implementing/using different learning tools.