QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Join Ecolab’s industry leading Healthcare team as Territory Manager in Istanbul and help make the world cleaner, safer and healthier. We’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resources.
What’s in it For You:
· The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments
· The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
· The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best
What You Will Do:
· Developing and maintaining customer relationships at all levels with a goal to meet and exceed sales targets through focused & targeted prospecting
· Achieve target sales growth for the individual territory and actively contribute to the achievement of the team targets on a national and regional basis
· Establishing new ways of doing business and increase sales as well as finding unique and repeatable ways of solving problems
· Proactively identifying, developing and implementing solutions to improve sales results, customer service and total cost
· Coordinating cooperation with distributors
· Providing first-line equipment maintenance and support minor repairs
· Continuously contributing to improvement of processes in territory while monitoring customer needs, competitors and prices
· Training customer’s staff on use of Ecolab systems & products to ensure maximum utilization
· Prepare and deliver personalized recommendations for products, processes and programs to address cleaning and sanitation problems at Healthcare facilities
· In collaboration with the team colleagues, internal functions and the distributor animate the market via congresses, technical visits and seminars
· Demonstrating Ecolab’s consultative sales approach; leverage hands-on service to enhance our total value to the customer.
· Keeping up to date & informed on all new products, equipment, policies & procedure as they involve & affect the territory.
· Provide and/or coordinate access to technical support to key customers
· Planning & executing an efficient daily/weekly/monthly schedule to maximize effectiveness and productivity
· Maintain up to date pipeline and current sales forecasts, leads and wins utilizing existing tools and resources.
· Participating aggressively in the implementation of new value-added product & program
· Preferably university degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology or other related field.
· General technical ability or selling technical products experience
· Has 5 years of previous experience in Healthcare sales environment
· Has sales experience in healthcare territory management as an asset
· Ability to understand and apply market intelligence, product and industry knowledge to sales strategy
· Strong commercial acumen, good understanding of profitability drivers
· Is good at problem solving and understanding customer needs
· Project management, organizational and planning skills;
· Has customer service orientation with technical selling aptitude
· Ability to work independently with strong work ethic and integrity
· Willingness to travel up to 80% within the specific geography (Marmara – European Side)
· Is fluent in written and spoken English
· Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite) and preferred experience with CRM systems
· Has full driving license and is an active driver