QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for Mechanical Installation Engineer(s) experienced in primarily fire extinguishing systems and preferably HVAC systems.
All candidates must;
- have satisfactory experience (not less than 3 years) in fire extinguishing and HVAC systems
- be capable of using related information technologies (Autocad, Msoffice etc.)
- be able to speak English enough to communicate with international partners
- be aware of national and international standards, legislation, products and technology
- have good communication and professional skills and solution oriented smart business attitude
- have at least BA in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering departments
Preferred candidate should:
- have knowledge and experience on NFPA and FM Global (Certification as an NFPA Certified Fire Protection Specialist (CFPS)
- be able to use further software (Omnicadd, revit etc.),
- have knowledge and experience on air-conditioning systems
- have experience on project planning and management
- have international experience
- have driving license and actively driving
- have completed military service
This is a specific ad for specific position. Candidates who are not eligible especially for the 'must' criteria are kindly requested not to apply since this is not a general application.
We wish a great career for all candidates.
Yangın Sistemleri ve mekanik tesisat proje çizim ve uygulaması alanında en az üç yıl deneyimli
Sektörde kullanılan ürünler, sistemler, teknolojililer , ulusal ve uluslararası standart ve düzenlemeler hakkında bilgi sahibi
Yazılı ve sözlü olarak uluslararası müşteriler ve partnerler ile iletişimi yönetebilecek kadar İngilizce bilgisine sahip Mekanik tesisat Mühendisi arıyoruz.