QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
This position is only for High Skilled Android Engineers!
Please do not apply if you don't have Experience and High Skills(!) on Android Application Development!
The successful Senior Android Engineer will be responsible for software design, implementation, testing, debugging, and deployment of high complexed products and services on Android Platform.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain Android applications
- Produce architecture, design and implementation that is secure, reliable, robust, modular, maintainable, scalable and efficient
- Adapt quickly to different technologies and platforms
- Consistently deliver on commitments on time
- Research emerging trends and recommend new software technologies for adoption
- Interest in learning about security
- 4+ years of Android development experience using Android Studio and Java
- Experience with multithreaded applications
- Experience with performance and memory tuning
- Familiarity with APIs to connect to back-end services
- Understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Integrating native libraries into Android applications
- Demonstrated ability to implement complex algorithms
- Strong knowledge of data structures, concurrency, modern design patterns, object-oriented software engineering best practices
- Familiarity with development and configuration tools (Git, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.