QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Döktaş Iron Casting has been founded in 1973, in Orhangazi county of Bursa city is the biggest and leader foundry in Turkey. In Bursa Orhangazi facilities cast iron, nodular cast iron and machining activities and in Manisa Organized Industrial Zone facilities high and low pressured aluminum cast and aluminum rim production are being carried on.
Döktaş has joined GÜRİŞ Holding Industrial Group in July 2018.
Döktaş with its annual production capacity of 160.000 tons of cast iron, 14.400 tons of aluminum cast and 1.440.000 pieces of rim, produces aluminum, nodular cast iron and grey cast iron to the automotive, construction machinery, agricultural machinery and machinery manufacturers.
Being in 160th rank in ISO Top 500 Companies List in 2018, Döktaş has an important place in Turkish economy with its 2500 employees.
We are looking for innovative, business oriented, team spirited “HR Specialist” to join our HR team for Döktaş plant in Bursa – Orhangazi which is the leading company in foundry sector, with the following qualifications:
· Minimum 5 years of experience in Human Resources.
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Industrial Engineering, Labour Economics, MIS or Business Administration departments,
· Who have used SAP HR Module, good command of MS Office applications,
· Having strong analytical skills, and result oriented,
· Good communicator and self-motivated, able to work both independently and within a collaborative team environment,
· Strong organization and planning skills with a close attention to details,
· No military obligation for male candidates.
· Residing or will be able to reside in Bursa or Yalova.
· To take active role in such HR functions: Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Performance Management, HR Analytics
· To prepare personnel planning, budget and headcount
· To follow up budgets
· To prepare periodical and ad-hoc HR reports related with headcount, training, HR budget, organizational structure etc.
· To take part in developing HR Information Systems.