QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Managing all phone traffic of the company switchboard,
• Recording and following up incoming and outgoing documents and cargoes and ensuring to delivery them to the relevant units,
• Meeting the guests coming to the company in accordance with the corporate culture, directing the relevant units in line with the interview schedule, assisting and to providing catering services,
• Keeping the reception floor clean and tidy, working in coordination with the catering and cleaning personnel,
• Supporting the operational processes of the Administrative Affairs department such as invoice tracking / registration,
• Following the organization of the meeting rooms and being responsible for the cleanliness and layout of the rooms.
• Minimum associate degree and 2 years of experience,
• Have a knowledge of written and spoken English,
• Good computer skills,
• Good MS Office skills,
• Have a proper diction,
• Excellent communication skills essential,
• Attentive, patient and polite,
• Have a highly motivation.