QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
DİMES is the first fruit juice brand which was established with domestic capital in Turkey and inspires all with its motto The Fresh Side of Life! We believe that little changes can lead to big results. We would like to welcome you to the fresh side of life, join us!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Marketing Team. As the Assistant Brand Manager you will be leading projects from day one with strong support and coaching from senior members of the team. We have strong ambitions for our brand and therefore we want to recruit the best! Together we will create new exciting products and projects.
These roles don’t come around often, so don’t delay, we want to see your CV today!
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related fields (preferably Master degree in Marketing)
· 1-3 years brand management experience in FMCG industry
· Strong analytical and planning skills
· Strong presentational and organizational skills
· Strong problem solving and decision making skills
· High level of energy and self-motivation with an inspiring personality
· Good and interpersonal relationship skills
· The ability to successfully managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
· Excellence at MS office tools is a must, especially Excel and PowerPoint
· Team player, flexible and result oriented
· Be open to new types of expertise & be flexible
· No military obligation for male candidates
· Develops and executes brand marketing plan across all elements of the marketing mix (brand communication, product development, packaging, pricing, promotions)
· Follows the market dynamics with research report and conducts P&L analysis of the brand,
· Develops and executes annual marketing plan activities, including POS material development, pricing and competition management, work closely with the trade marketing team
· Assists in conducting and evaluating the consumer research and monitoring competitive activity to understand brand issues and market opportunities
· Supports the execution of all launch and re-launch activities as planned
· Coordinates the advertising strategies (both ATL and BTL) and work closely with digital marketing team
· Assists in managing annual budget for the brand.