· University degree preferably in Industrial Engineering
· Good analytical and numerical skills
· Excellent communicator (verbal & written)
· Excellent interpersonal, leadership, motivation and planning skills
· Good command of Microsoft Office programs
· Excellent organisational skills
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· English level min upper intermediate
· Following up daily LTL and FTL shipments from suppliers in Europe and Oversea.
· Providing the parts to production lines in time without any production loss.
· Deciding MOT (mode of transportation) in short-term and long term by optimizing budget cost.
· Optimizing the stock levels based on raw material logistics.
· Contacting suppliers daily via e-mail and phone to agree shipment details.
· Managing material flow during contingency or disaster periods, creating alternative flow plans to feed production according to JIT principles
· Managing and monitoring Europe Distrubution Centers.
· Preparing monthly and weekly supporting plan for Spare Part Location's Requirements
· Making risk and root cause analysis for all supply chain processes and establishing of precautions and emergency plans.