QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Assistant Foreign Trade Operation Executive
Delta Brands is a fast-growing, New York based Consumer Packaged Goods Company, one of the leaders in value-priced Personal Care and Household Cleaning products, we are looking for an Assistant Foreign Trade Operation Executive to join our Turkey office located in Maslak, Istanbul.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
· Bachelor’s degree, (Preferably in Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, International Trade & International Relations or similar fields),
· Minimum 5 years of experience in international trade,
· Excellent command of written and spoken English,
· Being aware of all international trade and related banking operations,
· Knowledge of general accounting,
· Excellent command of MS Office applications, especially Excel
· Ability to work as a team member,
· Good communication and planning skills, analytical thinking capability, decision making and problem solving ability, good process monitoring and reporting skills,
· Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements.
Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
· Follow up all foreign trade operations related to purchasing activities mainly from overseas countries in the field of Personal Care, Cosmetics and Household products which are sold in the United States.
· Position requires high performance that starts with the placing of orders to the suppliers, checking the import documents, preparing sales invoices and packing lists to the customers with maximum care and organizing shipments of ready orders as a member of foreign trade operation team,
· To prepare the payment orders and follow up the supplier accounts,
· To prepare reports periodically related to purchasing activities and share with the manager.
Shuttle service is unavailable.
Working Hours: 08:30 am - 18:30 pm
Working Days: Monday to Friday