QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, risk advisory and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte’s more than 260,000 professionals are committed to becoming
As a member of our Cyber Risk team, you will have the opportunity to work with senior client executives and top talent, helping clients solve their most complex business & technology problems. In addition to challenging and satisfying work, you will also have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to build a solid career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits.
Deloitte helps organizations prevent cyberattacks and protect valuable assets. We believe in being secure, vigilant, and resilient—not only by looking at how to prevent and respond to attacks, but at how to manage cyber risk in a way that allows you to unleash new opportunities.
We are currently looking for new team members to be a part of our expanding identity & access management team. Our team focus on system design, implementation & integration with on-premise identity governance & administation, data access governance and privileged account management systems. We are committed to develop new alliances, grow our business and deliver new and successful solutions to address our clients needs.
We are currently searching for senior consultants for our cyber risk team who are familiar with Identity & Access Management products such as SailPoint, Oracle, CA, and others. Technical experience should include design and developing provisioning flows and adapters for assets, identity federation, mobile access, developing Role Based Access Control (RBAC) entitlements to web applications, implementing role resolution, role mining and role administration user interfaces.
- Degree in computer science or genuine passion, relevant experience in software development,
- 3-5 years of experience on related areas,
- Good command of English both written and spoken,
- Experience implementing custom IAM solutions or packaged solutions, such as Oracle, IBM, CA, SailPoint, RSA/Aveksa, ForgeRock, Okta, Dell/Quest, PingIdentity, CyberArk.
- Experience working with relational databases, LDAP, Active Directory, Java and Hibernate,
- Industry-adopted security certification (e.g. CISSP) is a plus,
- Team player who takes pride in, and facilitates the sharing of knowledge,
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment,
- Desire to work in an information systems environment,
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal.