QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
Aiming to have 16,000 employees by 2020, DeFacto offers you…
A Happiness Manager and a team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words, +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words, +1 health!
If you fulfill the qualifications and basic functions, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
- Having a BS degree from Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, MIS or similar departments of Engineering Faculties and MS degree in Data Analytics or Data Science departments is preferred,
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics,
- Having experience in e-commerce is a must; experience in fashion retail is preferred
- Having at least 3 years of working experience,
- Having at least 2 years of working experience in demand forecasting and data modelling and programming in R, Python programming languages,
- Having a basic SQL knowledge for data mining,
- Being social and understanding users’ behavior,
- Having great customer relations skills and being focus on customer experience,
- Good command of English,
- Having analytical thinking capabilities,
- Willing to learn and having a startup mindset,
- Being performance and results-oriented, curious and creative.
Revenue = Traffic x Conversion Rate x Average Order Value
- Identifying, regularly measuring and reporting product related KPI’s to grow the revenue,
- Focusing on how to grow the revenue by analyzing the product data,
- Bringing creative ideas to improve the KPI’s,
- Making regular sales forecasts based on category-based lifecycle of each products (entrance, grow up, mature, go down),
- Based on the sales forecast data, optimize initial and RPT allocation and continuously improve the broken products ratio,
- Making A/B tests to optimize sorting of the products on web pages,
- Enabling customers to find what they are looking for easily, by monitoring the most wanted products and optimizing site search parameters, filters, category tree etc.,
- Enabling customers to find best seller categories and products easily, by adding lifestyle and trend categories,
- Creating new x-sell and up-sell scenarios and repeat purchase initiatives to increase the IPT, AOV and total value from each customer by making basket analysis regularly,
- Suggesting mark down for categories and products which is entered a sales decrease period,
- Analyzing channel-based sales data and suggests and tests channel based new campaigns and offers,
- Identifying the best seller hero products and forecasts potential unit number of sales for each best seller product,
- Analyzing the sales trends for offline and online channels and suggesting new omnichannel stores for Ship from Store,
- Analyzing product-based basket data and suggesting actions to decrease the basket exit ratio,
- Analyzing data from all data sources such as Google, Market Reports etc. and identify customer needs, fashion trends, seasonality and inform all related parties,
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.