QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
Aiming to have 16,000 employees by 2019, DeFacto offers you …
A Happiness Manager and a team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If you fulfill the qualifications and basic functions, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in the fields of Engineering, Economics, Business or other related departments,
- At least 5 years working experience in performance digital marketing (Facebook, Google and other related platforms),
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools,
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords/Facebook campaigns,
- Ability to work and manage agencies,
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels,
- Advanced English level both written and verbal,
- Having strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- Good team player, eager to learn and highly collaborative personality.
- Setting up and optimizing marketing campaigns and run initiatives end-to-end on all performance channels,
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns based on ROI and KPIs,
- Acquiring insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date,
- Following up the digital marketing budget.