QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
Aiming to have 16,000 employees by 2019, DeFacto offers you …
A Happiness Director and a team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If you fulfill the qualifications and basic functions, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
IT NEW GRADUATE
We are looking for our future leaders to join our Information Technology Team.
As DeFacto Technology Team, we develop our own ERP & E- Commerce site inhouse.
We are doing our best to be “Agile”, by developing software using Scrum framework, we honor “Kaizen” here. We benefit from open source technologies & frameworks.
If you’re genuinely interested in technology and ready to dynamizm,
Come and join us!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Faculty (Computer, Software, Industrial, Mathematics Engineering, etc.), MIS or related fields, (Summer 2019 graduates are also welcome to apply),
- 1 year of experience at most for candidates who already graduated,
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
- Young proffessionals that are keen on learning, proactive and self motivated,
- Individuals driven by success and creative problem solving to achieve results,
- To be a perfect team player, to believe that more can be achieved together.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
- Developing & maintaining quality coding for big, dynamic and complex systems,
- Strong engineering skills and programming fundamentals. We mainly use .NET & .NET Core here (C#, SQL SERVER),
- Software architecture design principles, OOP, design patterns on various scales,
- You will have an orientation and training program designed for you to learn what we do and how we do,
- You will have friends who joined the program, you will be trained together, finally each of you will be assigned to a different software development team,
- You will have a “buddy” to help you for everything you need since the first day of your work.