QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
HRBP TEAM LEADER / MANAGER – 1 year contract
DeFacto seeks a HRBP Team Leader / Manager for a Maternity Leave coverage with 1 year contract.
• Executing the recruitment process for the E-commerce & Information Technologies.
• Identify the business needs and align business strategies with HR strategies,
• Provide communication and implementation support and serve solution into practice
• Provide support to employees for HR systems, processes and policies and promote the use of the HR tools,
• Leads and follow orientation and onboarding process,
• Monitor all personnel movements (recruitment, transfer, promotion, rotation, job termination, etc.) and communicate them with related parties,
• Execute Labor Law issues and disciplinary actions and internal communication processes,
• Ensure policies and procedures are tracked and applied,
• Bachelor’s degree in related fields,
• Minimum 6 years of active experience in recruitment, organizational development and talent management
• Minimum 1 year of experience for team management,
• Preferably experienced in textile retailing companies,
• Good command of MS Office Programs,
• Strong organizing, problem solving and analytical thinking skills,
• Very good level of spoken and written English.