QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
Aiming to have 16,000 employees by 2020, DeFacto offers you…
A Happiness Manager and a team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words, +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words, +1 health!
If you fulfill the qualifications and basic functions, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
A new “Mobile Application Growth Hacker” position is opened in DeFacto to be positioned in E-Commerce Function and this role will directly report to E-Commerce Director.
- Having analytical thinking capabilities
- Having a BS degree from Industrial Engineering or similar departments of Engineering Faculties and a MS degree in Data Analytics or Data Science departments.
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- Being social and understanding users’ behavior
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Having great customer relations skills and being focus on customer experience
- Basic SQL, Database Management, Python, C+, .NET Knowledge and experience is also preferred
- Willing to learn and having a startup mindset.
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Being performance and results-oriented, curious and creative
- Having advanced knowledge and experience in Google Analytics
- Being experienced in growth hacking tools such as Optimizely, google Optimize, Insider and workflow automation tools
Revenue = Traffic x Conversion Rate x Average Order Value
- Identifying KPI’s to grow the revenue through Mobile Applications
- Regularly measuring and reporting all KPI’s
- Understanding Conversion Rate parameters and focus on conversion rate optimization
- Analyzing Mobile Application engagement and key landing pages to identify optimizations and calling to action improvements with the goal to improve conversions
- Managing the online sales channel experience across Mobile Apps including digital marketing KPIs (website traffic, bounce rate, engagement metrics, conversion rates, AOV, CPA, LTV and churn).
- Analyzing customer feedbacks, creating a customer journey map and and giving insights to create a frictionless shopping experience
- Designing, building, and analyzing A/B tests to identify new optimizations and presenting Mobile App design recommendations to improve conversions and engage new users
- Working with the Mobile App development team to develop enhancements in pursuit of the best possible user experience
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas to improve the KPI’s
- Creating new x-sell and up-sell scenarios and repeat purchase initiatives to increase the IPT, AOV and total value from each customer
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback and collaborating with other departments to drive traffic to your website, landing pages, social media, mobile apps
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue)
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- Analyzing data from all data sources such as Google, Market Reports etc. and identify customer needs, fashion trends, seasonality and inform all related parties