QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We have years of experience in helping patients get the best possible treatment at the best possible price by travelling to Turkey for their dental treatment. Being the largest facilitator of dental treatment in Turkey, we are committed to dental excellence, ensuring only the very best materials are sourced from across the globe. The Dental Centres are first class and located in stunning locations along the Mediterranean coast including Antalya and Fethiye.
For our operations in Fethiye, DCT Klinik, we need new team members for;
- Welcoming and assisting in detailed face to face communications with the patients and visitors,
- Ensuring ease of communication between the patients and relevant clinic personnel,
- Prepare patient documentation accurately and ensure all documentation is explained to the patient in a language that is easy to understand,
- Coordinating scheduled patient appointments and accommodation transfers,
- Answering patient questions and alleviating patient concerns,
- Communicating closely with contact centre personnel for ongoing patient service sustainability,
- Support and disseminate patient requests and enquiries to the dental team by liasing with different departments,
- Participating in training and striving to increase and improve existing skills,
- Account for all aspects of patient care, including but not limited to communication, service quality, safety and documentation.
We aim to recruit the suitable candidates who,
- Have effective verbal and written communication skills in English (will be tested),
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanour and appearance,
- Ability to demonstrate respect and be polite and courteous to patients, visitors and co-workers,
- Is willing to work 6 days in a week as part of a shift working schedule,
- Can be a member of a dynamic team,
- Is able to multi-task, identify potential problems and propose solutions,
- Have active listening and a high level of patient service skills,
- Have professionalism and organisational capabilities,
- Have a positive, energetic attitude for a fast-paced environment,
- Have good interpersonal skills and self-confidence,
- Detail orientated ensuring records are accurate,
- A self-starter with a natural motivation to start and complete tasks.
If you share our passion for helping people and changing lives, we look forward to receiving your applications.