QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
• Minimum 8 years of sales experience preferably in consumer goods industry
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
• Proven track record of achieving/exceeding targets and driving sales growth in a business
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
• Effective team leadership skills
• Developed analytical thinking skills
• Military service must be completed for male candidates
• Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve and maximise sales targets and expand company’s customer base, as well as maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with clients
• Develop a sustainable business pipeline, supporting commercial objectives and including the identification of opportunities
• Actively research and define innovations in the target markets with the objective to develop strategies, to discover and evaluate new business opportunities and create the overall sales and business development strategic plan
• Focus on expanding company portfolio via partnership in the industry
• Regularly update activity information and pipeline for management reporting
• Be the main contact for the business clients and prospects, manage all aspects of the relationships at commercial levels.
HOD (Damacana) channel is one of the strategic pillars of our Waters Business. We are searching for a Sales Manager who will play an important role in driving the company to its goals through defining strategies and plans to deliver channel growth.