QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Bachelor's degree in Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Material Engineering
· New graduate and preferably previous internship experience in FMCG industry
· Fluency in English both written and spoken
· Curiosity, attention to detail and hands-on attitude
· Result orientated, ability to focus and prioritize tasks
· Problem solving and customer-oriented thinking
· Strong follow-up and communication skills
· Teamwork - should be open and dynamic to work and liase with multicultural team
· Contribute to packaging development projects.
· Benchmark packaging materials to identify cost saving & quality improvement opportunities.
· Data collection, analysis and reporting.
· Create and revise packaging material & finish product specifications.