QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Are you passionate about working for healthy hidration products?
Danone Waters Turkey is looking for a talented colleague for theBudget Control Specialist position. Come & join us and you will be part of our talented team that are proud of Danone's great mission!
As the Budget Control Specialist, you will play an important role in driving the company to its goals through close business partnering and continuous collaboration with Operations department. Are you ready to drive the performance?
To be able to be successful in the role, you need to have:
· University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or related fields
· Minimum 2-3 years of experience in financial & business control, reporting, planning functions preferably in FMCG industry
· Basic accounting knowledge is required/ IFRS reporting experience is an asset
· Excellent command of written and spoken English
· MS Office (advanced excel) knowledge; SAP knowledge is an asset
· Good communication and interpersonal skills, strong cross functional relationships
· Adherence to a specific process and facilitate requests to meet specific deadlines through effective time management
· Ability to bring creativity to the position while striving for continuous improvement
· No military obligation for male candidates
About The Job
In the context of your job, you will report to the Budget Control Manager and be responsible for the following:
· Being a business partner to SSD&Operations team by providing detailed analysis related to material prices for all suppliers and tracking global trends for raw materials
· Manage Rolling Forecast process for cogs by close working with demand plannind and SSD team, challenge and build forecast accuracy
· Involvement in monthly closing process; ensuring costing run properly for all products and recipes and all accruals booked
· Providing variance analysis (purchase price & material usage variances) between actuals vs forecast, obtaining valid explanations for variances from SSD team
· Identify and drive cost improvement opportunities, to be an active contributor to productivity projects, validate, review and track proposed savings.
· Engaging on Codev/Innovation projects challenging all cost items in recipes
· Continuously identify, design and implement improvements in processes leveraging technology and data
Danone is a world leading food company built on four business lines: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters and Medical Nutrition.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
This is a unique opportunity to bring a lot of value into Danone and grow your expertise in an environment where entrepreneurship and creativity are highly encouraged. In this role, you will play an important role in trade investment strategy of the business, and you will contribute to drive “change” & “growth”.
This dynamic working environment offers you opportunities to nurture your potential to enable a strong career development.