GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
In Cornerstone, we believe that recruiting is personal development disguised as a job... with this respect, we are looking for teammates join our Istanbul office located in one of the most prestigious neighbourhoods of the city “Bagdat Caddesi”.
Cornerstone International Group was established 40 years ago in Atlanta US with a core focus of helping clients hire the right people and advise professionals to navigate and advance their careers.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in; automotive, industrial production, technology, and energy works exclusively with Cornerstone International groups.
Quick facts & Overview
• + 70 offices around the globe,
• serving with over 3.000 advisors.
• Global member of AESC
• Rated by Forbes magazine as one of the top 10 executive search firms in the world.
Cornerstone Future Steps Program (CFSP -J1): Fresh graduates or up to two years experienced various industries
Cornerstone Future Steps Program (CFSP -S1): Having 3 to 5 years of experience in recruitment (various industries)
Depending on the seniority level, new colleagues will be responsible for a partial or full cycle of search & selection process
• Join weekly &Monthly cornerstone global Zoom meetings
• Works closely with search & Selection Cornerstone Senior Management local & International
• Screen and filter job applications and make phone interviews with candidates
• Perform skill-based face to face interviews with position requirements
• Candidate sourcing, including internet and offline database searches
• Closely work with Sales Teams and understand customer hiring needs
• Check candidate’s references with their previous company
• Prepares detailed evolution reports
We are a value-driven company and we provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace. Therefore, all qualified candidates will be considered without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status.