QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
pladis, one of the largest and fast-growing groups of Turkey, Gum & Candy production company CCC (Continental Confectionery Company) is looking for a Planning Specialist for Çorlu Factory. The brief job description of the position and preferred qualifications for the suitable candidates are defined below.
* Ensuring that the weekly planning of the production lines of the facilities are made efficiently,
* Being responsible for monthly and long-term capacity work according to monthly projections,
* Creating and transmitting work orders to the production units,
* Following the raw material and material stocks,
* Providing coordination between the relevant units during the implementation of the production planning,
*Planning preparation of weekly, monthly reports.
*IT skills and preferably SAP knowledge for Supply Chain activities.
*Demand planner skills will be an asset.
* Graduated from Industrial Engineering,
* Excellent command of English,
* Has analytical thinking skills,
* Planning and organization ability,
* Can actively use vehicles,
* Mastered in detail, have analysis ability,
* Successful in human relations, have effective communication and representation ability,
* Prone to teamwork,
* Completed military service for male candidates,
* Residence or willing to relocate to Çorlu/Tekirdağ area (ex. Çorlu, Lüleburgaz, Çerkezköy),
* Will be able to keep up with the dynamic, intensive working pace.
* Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field of planning especially food and pharmacy production.