QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As one of the largest business process companies in the world, Conduent manages mission-critical digital interactions at massive scale – helping global businesses and governments stay ahead of rapidly evolving expectations. We leverage the power of cloud, mobile and IoT, combined with innovations in automation, AI and blockchain technologies, to elevate every constituent interaction, and deliver advanced digital experiences that are more efficient, seamless and satisfying. It is why a majority of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent to manage essential interactions on their behalf and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated offerings touch millions of lives every day, including two-thirds of all insured patients in the U.S., eleven million employees who use our HR Services and nearly nine million people who travel through toll systems daily. Whether it’s digital payments, medical claims administration, eligibility and enrollment, transportation and mobility systems, end-user engagement or benefit administration – Conduent makes every interaction more individualized, immediate and intelligent.
We support a culture of diversity & inclusion and equal opportunity for our global workforce.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination.
- Responsible for the delivery of the key performance indicators, including quality, productivity and compliance parameters.
- Responsible for revenue optimization and reduction of penalties.
- Motivates the staff to improve their effectiveness, productivity, and desired outcomes.
- Demonstrates proficiency at managing, coaching, counseling and mentoring staff.
- Assists senior managers in planning and executing future strategies and business/service line penetration.
- Identifies continuous processes improvements opportunities and implements action plans.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales Management in contact centers
- Required minimum degree is university
- Native level in German is a must and Good level in English
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation and organization skills