QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Coats is a global textile Group employing 19.000 employees in over 60 countries across six continents around the world. Coats is the leading industrial thread manufacturer with global brands like Epic, Dual Duty, Astra, Aptan, Gral, Terkosatin, Nylbond, Dabond, Nymo as well as producing zip fasteners with Opti brand name.
Coats’ Turkish subsidiary, Coats Türkiye, is searching for a Marketing Manager to work in the İstanbul Office.
· A university degree (marketing or business degree preferred)
· Extensive experience in Demand Generation and Account-Based Marketing for B2B products
· Exceptional program, project, and time management skills – highly organized, detail passionate about delivering under tight timelines and accountable with the ability to handle stress and last-minute, urgent requests
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build credibility and collaborate with team members at all levels and productively resolve conflicts.
· Project management experience
· Ability to multitask in high volume environment. Attention to detail and great follow-up skills are essential.
· Confident working across functionality and working with all levels of organisation
· Highly self-motivated and directed, taking ownership and accountability for goals, projects, deadlines.
Develop the cluster content strategy to build a content & campaigns calendar which supports and builds on a ‘One Coats’ value proposition, whilst supporting each business unit within the cluster to present their unique value proposition. Ensuring that the cluster plan is aligned to the central marketing content plan. Working in close partnership with the website team and brand team to enable execution of cluster content across all Coats channels with a consistent ‘Coats voice’.
· Develop the content & campaign calendar according to marketing strategy and plan from Cluster Marketing Lead
· Partner with the group marketing, technical service, commercial teams andthe other key stakeholders as required to establish the focus products and business segments to be developed into the content and campaign calendar
· Maintain a campaign overview document for each campaign to be used to generate awareness within the business of campaign’s key messages and assets available via internal communication platforms (i.e. Coats World, Yammer etc.)
· When required attend the editorial team meetings to allow campaign timelines to be developed and resource planning and asset creation within the wider marketing team
· Create project plans using resource information to support efficient project management working with the Group Marketing project management platform
· Enforce roles and responsibility documents and ensuring these are agreed amongst key stakeholders and clearly communicated and actioned, ensuring everyone is up to date and aware of all activities and upcoming deadlines.
· Brief and manage third party marketing agencies when required
· Troubleshoot issues, escalating when required and working with the Cluster Marketing Lead and the wider Group Marketing team on adapting and improving processes.
· Work together with the Brand Manager and team to ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in all content and in all communication channels utilised by Coats campaigns and content.
Event & Sponsorship Management
Build, develop the Cluster events calendar working with Cluster Marketing Lead & the Events & Exhibition Lead to establish a methodology of exhibit, attend, sponsorship or speaker opportunity depending on which approach best meets the businesses objectives. Project manage events for Coats in order to create a consistent customer experience in support of Coats brand objectives.
· Partner with the commercial teams to find new and creative opportunities to reach potential customers through involvement with industry groups, speaking engagements, and communities.
· Produce detailed proposals for events - including timelines, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing, budget etc.
· Manage and coordinatethe relationship with our key events supplier(s) ensuring that they understand Coats and Coats brand and can best support Coats to leveraging our event investments; as well as managingall event logistics
· Liaise with sales and marketing teams to publicise and promote the event to Coats internal and external audiences
· Manage all pre-event planning, e.g. organising guest speakers and delegate packs etc.
· Coordinate suppliers, handle client queries and troubleshoot providing on-site event coordination to ensure that all runs smoothly and to budget
· Attend the major events, as is practical, to ensure that plans are executed as expected and that any learnings and inputs from the events are incorporated in future plans.
· Ensure that all leads captured are passed onto the relevant departments to be actioned
· Measure against defined metrics supporting the Marketing Insights team to forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness and demand generation funnel metrics.
· Ensure that content, campaigns and events are delivered on time and on budget.
· Analyse results to understand what is working/not working and why, and then optimise based on these insights.
· Report against KPIs back into the wider business and into the management team to demonstrate marketing effectiveness and ROI
· Work closely with the Market Insight team to improve the effectiveness of content through improved targeting with the objective of retaining and increasing revenue from the existing customer base as well as building the new customer base for Coats
· Assist in analysing market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback
· Perform and present research on key target audiences to identify opportunities and trends.
· Create and manage sales enablement efforts, including the development of collateral, toolkits, case studies, videos, presentations and the execution of industry events.
· Support customer sensing / customer survey process
· In addition to cluster responsibilities, take on responsibility to drive selected topics globally in conjunction with Group Marketing Leadership steer (ie local M&As) *thinking Patrick Yarns and Innovation Hub
Lead and execute internal and external communication efforts using appropriate marketing & communication too